• 145 Great Oak Dr • Athens, GA 30605
• email@example.com • (706)-850-1475(h) or (706) 351-0785 (c)
Self-Employed: Home-School Physical Education Trainer, Athens, GA 2012-Present
• Trained over 25 home school kids.
• Started home school cross country team and track & field teams.
Teacher / Track & Cross Country Coach: Athens Christian School, Athens, GA 2009 - 2012
• Performed several evangelism outreaches for 11th grade Bible Class.
• Impacted and lead many students to Jesus Christ.
• Started bi-weekly student out reaches to the community.
• Taught typing and computer applications.
Recreation Leader II and Special Needs Counselor: Johnson Park, Conyers, GA 2006 - 2009
• Manage therapeutic after school program and summer program for Special needs kids.
• Started a spring track and field team and managed 97 kids and 12 volunteers.
• Recognized by the Rockdale County Board of Commissioners for outstanding job with youth.
• Facilitated Active Parenting of Teens Course with in the community.
Teacher/Track Coach: Mount Vernon High School, 2005-2006
• Wrote Bible curriculum for high school kids 9-12th grade.
• Managed class room and relationship with kids.
• Started high school track program at school.
• Peer mentoring.
Asset Management: Volvo Commercial Finances, 2000-2003
• More than 33 outbound calls per hour.
• Created weekly sales reports for account manager to track sales and growth.
• Administered repossession procedures and deficiency procedures.
• Maintained and organized a client base of 300+ accounts.
Credit Analyst/Sales Representative: American Express, 1991-2000
• Initiated an incentive program that increased productivity by 30%.
• Trained 20 new hires on customer service calls.
• Consistently exceeded sales goals by 20% (Sales Rep of the year).
• Served as liaison for the collections department to outsource vendor.