The success of Company X is largely determined by the ethical actions and integrity of the employees that support Company X. We are committed to providing education and dialog to promptly address ethical questions or concerns raised by an employee. Managers should encourage discussion amongst employees especially regarding ethics. Ethics dialog should become integrated into a normal work day to keep ethics fresh on everyone’s minds and allow for manager and peer coaching. Ethical dilemmas can occur at any level of business and all employees should be able to make a decision that properly reflects the values and integrity of Company X. We must strive that every action at Company X promotes …show more content…
Listed are some conflicts of interests intended to illustrate potential conflicts between Company X’s interests and your personal interests. This list is not exhaustive and should be used as a reference:
· Being employed a competitor or potential competitor, supplier, or customer, regardless of the nature of the employment, while you are employed with Company X.
· Hiring or supervising family members or friends.
· Owning or having a substantial interest in a competitor, supplier or customer.
· Placing company business with a firm owned or controlled by a Company X employee or his or her family.
· Accepting gifts, discounts, favors or services from a customer/potential customer, competitor or supplier, unless equally available to all